The Gender & Sexuality Life Coach
What does an LGBTQ+ coach do?
That will depend on you, and your needs. It is like having a mentor. A coach is someone who helps you reach your best self; who guides you through obstacles and conflicts. Lori can help you figure out your identity, manage your anxiety and self esteem, clarify your next steps and goals. Additionally, as a coach Lori can advocate for your needs, such as with work or school inclusion issues, bullying, and knowing all your resources available to you. It is the help many ask for when navigating coming out, gender identity medical interventions, divorce and family trauma from coming out, and works hand in hand with therapy or counseling. Let’s work together to help you manifest your goals into reality.
Coaching Moves You from OK to Happiness:
- Identity development/understanding
- LGBTQ+ coming out process
- Body image & self esteem
- Relationship building & communication
- Resources for work, family, or relationships
- Educating family, friends, or self
- Everyday life: self care, organization, problem solving
- Handling microaggressions and minority stress
- Dynamics of your polyamorous or other relationship structure
- Educating your child’s classroom teacher
Don’t wait for your life to begin.
Want to talk about it? Contact Me.
Where People Go to Flourish!